Some little guidelines I follow:
1) I need to know your real name. I'm David Greg Harth. I go by Harth though. If you just want to give me your first name and last initial, that is fine, but I prefer full names.
2) I will be posting these photos on the internet, on this project website, and on Facebook. One day the photos will probably be part of an exhibit in a gallery or a museum. If you aren't okay with that, well, it doesn't make sense for us to do a portrait together than.
3) I keep the photo booth strip. After all, that is what the project is all about.
4) Feel free to show up with a friend or relative or significant other. I prefer to do photos one on one. But I'm happy to do more than one person in the booth at a time. Or we can do a combination. As long as I'm always in the booth with someone.
5) When I meet people for a photo booth portrait, I go dutch. We aren't meeting for a date. I've done over 950 portraits so far. Sometimes we have a drink first or after, sometimes we have some grub, or we just do a photo booth portrait and take a walk in a near by park. At times we just do a quick portrait and part our ways. It totally varies. If I treated hundreds of people to a drink or two, I'd have no money left. So, I go dutch. Don't worry, I pay for the photos though!
6) Share this website! Share the facebook page. Tag yourself in your photo on the facebook page. Feel free to grab a photo and place it on your facebook page or website. Please link back to this website.
7) I'm up for anything. Share your ideas. Yes, you can bring props. I'll do anything pretty much, as long as it doesn't harm any person or animal or displays hatred of any kind (religion, race, sexual preference, etc.)